Job Title: Revenue Management
Location:Title: Vice President of Revenue Management
Departmen Corporate Headquarters, Boston, MA
Vantage Deluxe World Travel is recruiting a Vice Presiden of Revenue Management to join the Revenue Management team at our corporate headquarters office in Boston, MA. The position reports into the CEO. The VP will be responsible for, but not limited to, influencing and supporting the revenue strategy and execution through costings, pricing, offers, inventory control, and data analysis.
List of Responsibilities
· Manage costings, pricing, offers, and direct inventory control to support the yield goals in the assigned markets based on demand and supply, booking curves, standard reports, competitive landscape, market conditions, data analysis, etc.
· Drive the direct mail and email plan by working closely with the brand managers to tactically stimulate the demand on soft products (newly added)
· Assist in developing ticket revenue budgets and forecast, and strategic pricing for the assigned markets
· Conduct quantitative analyses, ad hoc reports, presentation decks for the upper management, including CRO, CEO, and the board
· Work closely with other teams like Inventory Control, Marketing, Sales, Call Center, Operations, Planning & Analysis, and IT to implement Revenue projects within expected deadlines
· Develop charter price quotes in the assigned markets
· Perform other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field
· Excellent attention to detail with analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills are a must
· Prior experience with cruise industry, revenue management, reservation system, Excel is a plus but not required
· Must be a quick learner with ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
Vantage Deluxe World Travel is the leader in adventure travel for thirty-five years. When you join the Vantage team you become part of a global company, headquartered in Boston, with regional offices around the world. Our worldwide teams work together to provide exciting, culturally enriching travel programs to destinations on all seven continents, including on our European river cruise fleet. Since 1983, more than 400,000 travelers have joined us to see the world.
This company is run by the numbers and strictly adheres to weekly reporting and holding people accountable to their numbers.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Vantage Travel is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
You can still get on our radar. Keep up with new opportunities in your areas of interest and receive invitations to future events.
Click here to connect with us and join our talent pool.